Now you can easilly add chat room to Concrete5 site. Concrete5 is an open source content management system for building websites. Thanks to the intuitive web builder feature Concrete5 is also dedicated for non-technicans. As well as theme editing feature, this CMS includes possibility to install Add-Ons. These are the reasons why we’ve decided to craft our own Concrete5 chat add-on.
This article brings the know-how of adding Chatwee chat plugin to Concrete5 website.
Add chat module to Concrete5 site
- Download Conrete5 chat addon.
- Unzip this file into your Concrete5 site’s packages/ directory.
- Log in to your Concrete5 site as an administrator.
- Go to Dashboard Find and navigate to Add Functionality page.
- Locate the uploaded package (labeled Chatwee) under the Awaiting Installation section and click the Install button.
- Register new Chatwee account on chatwee.com to get the installation code.
- Copy and paste your code into Chatwee Configuration section. Click Submit button beneath to save your changes.