“Your website is going to be awesome”. This slogan invites you to take the plunge and try build a new website with Voog (old Edicy) a flexible multilingual website builder. Just as easy to use, it is easy to embed third-party applications. Let’s dive into adding a chat widget to yet another great webbuilder.
This article shows how to add chat widget to site built with Voog webbuilder.
How to install chat widget in Voog site
Please follow these steps if you want to add chat widget to your Voog website:
- Log in to Voog dashboard and from the main menu at the bottom select Content.
- Drag & drop the Custom element into your page area.
- Click on the newly created element – the box for code will show up.
- Register new Chatwee account to get the installation code, copy and paste it into Custom box.
- Save your settings and view your website to check your brand new chat widget.
Support and Customizations
As usual you can return to Chatwee Control Panel any time to perform customizations like picking a skin or setting moderators and login methods.
If you have any other questions regarding Chatwee, you are always welcome! Just use the contact form or reach us directly via our chat widget.