WordPress chat plugin can come in various shapes and sizes. Chances are, you’re not an expert on live chat software, so choosing the most fitting solution may be a tall order. Not to worry! The post you’re about to read offers double value – not only does it introduce an advanced plugin, that’s been trusted by thousands of websites worldwide, it also explains how to install it in a few easy steps, including supporting screenshots. See for yourself.
Before we move on any further, it’s worth mentioning that by installing the Chatwee WordPress Chat plugin, you gain access to two independent widgets. Once you’re done with the setup, you’ll be able to choose the one you wish to actually use from a dropdown menu. Neat, right? Who doesn’t like 2 for 1?! Now, follow the steps below to get the chat going on your WordPress site in no time.
Please note that in order to use the plugin, you have to sign up with us first. Don’t worry, the account is free and comes with absolutely no commitments. You’ll need access to certain details that are only available inside, to launch your WordPress chat plugin, though.
WordPress chat plugin installation instructions
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins, and click Add New.
- Type Chatwee WordPress Chat into the search bar.
- Once WordPress Directory shows you the search result, install the plugin and activate it.
- Next, log in to your Chatwee Dashboard and copy the relevant installation code (1.0 or 2.0) into a box in the plugin settings page (the plugin will be listed in the left column of your WordPress admin panel). Save changes.
- That’s it! Now go ahead and explore customization options in your Chatwee Dashboard and the plugin settings page.
There you have it – a clear-cut WordPress chat plugin installation guide guaranteed to work – I followed it myself to install Chatwee 2.0 on this very blog!
Now go ahead and use this powerful communication tool to engage your site visitors. Let them chat, share photos, goof around with emoji and become a part of the discussion yourself. We want you to grow closer together as a community and have fun while you’re at it.
If you’ve enjoyed using Chatwee 2.0, tweet me @Chatwee for a RT or shoot me a chat message. If, however, you see some room for improvement, let me know as well. We’re always willing to hear you out and use the opportunity to grow.